Friday, January 21, 2011

Is your marrage over?

If you have decided that your marriage is over and need to seek a divorce, call me for an appointment. I have 30 years experience in protecting the rights of my clients during marital disputes. I am particularly interested in assisting those wishing to end their marriage by agreement. My fee for Agreed Divorces is $400 which includes the filing fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment